Had the privilege of attending LPL-Beth Moore With my dear friend. As always Beth had a word for us Saturday, and very thankful for the encouragement we received. was also such a blessing to spend the day with Cheryl and share in fellowship... There is just something special about having a friend whom you can be yourself completely and share what is on your heart, and feel safe with it. I feel understood, and valued, and I pray I am "good-company" for her as well.
She treated me to lunch and blessed our family with dinner as well.. THANKS GIRL!!
Did not make it to church today( health stuff) but we did from home( next best thing when we can not make it to church) Bro Paul Chappell had a very good message, stirring, and convicting as well. That along with the day also being the tenth anniversary of September 11th.. Really drove the message home. We have got to WAKE UP people.. And be more Soul minded, not self minded.. That truly is the basis of Christs ministry, His greatest commandment was we Love the Lord God with all our heart and soul, and love others as ourselves. I admit I struggle with that sometimes, the love your enemy thing, but I am prayerfully working on it with the Lord. I do not hold hate, I just don't want anything to do with it.
Anyway, revising the memory of that horrid day, brought back so many emotions. Both from a national stance, as well as personal. I was not saved at the time and life was as bad as it could possibly get at that point in our life. I really do not think about that time period for several reasons.. So much pain, but it struck me that I should be able to look back on that and remember, and instead of pain, feel grateful for Gods mercy and grace!!! It is a good reminder to throw back at the enemy when he is attacking me in all manners..
So I found healing in that tonight, that God has forgiven and restored me, oh how I pray that for my country!!
I sat and listened to many of the videos from that time and have many thoughts I might share.. it is from a spiritual application aspect. Just how my brain thinks and process things.. might not be of any interest to anyone, but I still might share it. I will pray about it.
On another note I have a stack of paper work to get filled out and mailed out ASAP, a house to finish packing, cleaning, and many other things. So thankful the landlord of the home we are moving to is getting the house COMPLETELY ready for us to just move in( includes a deep clean) so thankful for that.
So looking forward to the move, it is such a cute house, looking forward to making it a home.. And it is just blocks from our friends :)
I have so many ideas for DIY projects, very excited to get some of those done and posted to share with everyone. The good Lord once again has answered not just one prayer but a HOST of prayers for us during this time. So so so thankful to serve a personal God that loves me and shows me just because He delights in me.
AND my favorite time of the year is almost here... FALL!!! and WINTER!!! I would have already had our home decorated for fall, but with moving that will be delayed a few weeks... but that is ok, will be wonderful when we can!!! Already decorating the house in my head!!!!
Hope everyone has a great start to the week, and wonderful Monday!!
Blessings on you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment