So thankful that the good Lord helped me make it to church both services today... THANK YOU JESUS!!
Was a very encouraging day in the Lord. Good services all day and much to absorb and grow from the messages heard preached from the word of God.
Last week was a REALLY hard week emotionally for me, man was it a fight.. So many things I do not understand about a particular situation, but this I do know.. MY GOD is in control and has control over all, He will never leave me nor forsake me, NO weapon formed against me shall prosper.. And when I feel the pressure and it seems dark, that is when I am under Gods mighty hand and HE is taking me deeper with HIM, HE will not give me more than I can handle with HIS grace.
I am so encouraged by that today.. Also encouraged that the old paths are the only way, I am thankful for that heritage and the road map " GODS WORD" to lead me in EVERY situation this life brings me.
Thankful for good friends that are there to support me and encourage me and pray with and for me. Thankful for family that loves me no matter what. Thankful I have a FATHER in HEAVEN who takes care of me and wants the best for me and is patient, loving, tender, kind, giving, merciful, and gracious. Thankful for Steves job and a nice home we are moving from to another nice home GOD gave to us. I am so thankful, so much to praise HIM for.
MOST OF ALL. I am thankful for JESUS, and the salvation HE gave me, this old wicked sinner, undeserving and undone as I was, HE cared for me and convicted me that I was lost without HIM and I needed a Savior. HE lives within my heart.. I do not have to guess, or wonder, or question. I KNOW I AM SAVED, I know HE sanctifies, I know HE will keep me, and NO man can ever pluck me from HIS hand!!!
Rejoicing in JESUS tonight.. Isn't God so good? ALL the time HE is so good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment