So to add to my CRAVE to SAVE and CRAFT... I have come upon a WHOLE new world of blogging.. it is called DIY bloggers.. and I am SO hooked.. I will be joining that world with posts of our crafts and other projects and links.. I have found some AMAZING blogs and have so much inspiration to get decorating.. NOW if we can just make it through this week to get moved the following week, I can put that to work...
I have joined a site I had never heard of until following these new blogs .. look me up over @ http://pinterest.com/steve_angelaw/ It is awesome.. finally something to keep all those great things I see online in one place without having a million bookmarks to scan through just for one item or idea!!
I LOVEEEE FALL... love this time of year.. SOOOOO stoked for Thanksgiving this year.. I hope and pray that all our family and friends that can, will be able to come over and share in the day of being thankful for Gods many blessings upon us. Gathering lots of neat ideas for that as well..
Every year I like to make all the traditional things and add at least 3 or 4 new ones to the mix.. makes for great memories as family making them, whether it be food or craft.
No comments:
Post a Comment