I love days like today... Where I come across more homeschooling information!! Today was one of those " YES YES YES" days..
Started out with one blog which led to another, to another, to another, and I just had to stop, bookmark for later, and start going through the ones I have found so far.
I get so excited when I see more TJED being talked about and used. We started down the TJED journey a few years ago and there were not many who were using or even knew what it was. Now there are groups and links and lots of info out there now. I LOVE it!!
I will admit however we do not go by TJED to the letter, however we do implement MOST.
I feel like there are not enough hours in the day ( I know, not an original thought) With packing to move and still trying to make sure school gets done, is somewhat tasking at times. Not complaining, just overwhelmed a little. We have had to switch gears for this month due to the unexpected move. Which is ok, just was all geared up for the lessons for this month we had planned. But God is so good, He has helped us to keep closer to it than I thought we would. Of course picking it back up next month will be just fine..
I love this time of year, looking forward to the temperature cooling down for more outdoor activities!! Fall is my favorite season, looking forward to thanksgiving!! Which also means we will have a 15 year old!!! Oh my stars, just typing that out is almost unreal.. WOW.. It is an exciting time though for sure. I find myself getting a lump in my throat thinking about how fast time flies by and if it is the good Lords will, will only have four more years with Shania before she goes off to college.
Our life has had many changes over the last few years, thought for sure we would be ten to fifteen years older before we started facing some of these things life brings.. but God has given grace through it all and I am so ever thankful for that...
No comments:
Post a Comment