Much to thank the Lord for!!! God is SO SO SO good!!
His word is true, what He said He WILL do!! He takes care of HIS own.. No not always easy , but aren't you so glad He promises to never leave nor forsake us? Praise the Lord..
We got a house!!! The Lord provided just the one He wanted us in, truly is such an awesome testimony how the whole thing worked out.. Took a total stranger and put him at the right place at the right time, took us and did the same, and our two worlds met. God not only answered prayer in regards to the house, but with MANY MANY details along the way... He threw in extra blessings.. just cause HE CAN!!
We will be moving towards the end of this month so we are sorting and packing away. We meet to sign the lease this weekend!!
Did I mention that I love HIM??? Did I mention He has been faithful? TO EVERY promise He ever made me? I LOVE HIM!!!
So much to be thankful for!!
Trust everyone has a Blessed day!! Keep looking up, Jesus is coming soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment