Far from perfect, many battle scars are showing... but if the light of Jesus shines through them, we have lived our purpose. Our desire is to point each one that crosses our path to Him, The One for whom we live our life.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Check it out
My Uncle Lloyd has his own website with his stories listed for sale. You can find it here. I highly recommend ALL of his stories as they are christian based and well written. Our girls just love to read his stories, it has really helped them in their school work to add reading from someone they know personally! Uncle Lloyd has a gift for words and his imagination is brilliant! You will not need to concern yourself with the content, I can personally vouch for his character and testimony. He has a heart for God and for others, you can see this portrayed in his stories. I have several reviews to post on here from the stories we have read,hope to get those up soon. So be sure to CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE
No comments:
Post a Comment