Far from perfect, many battle scars are showing... but if the light of Jesus shines through them, we have lived our purpose. Our desire is to point each one that crosses our path to Him, The One for whom we live our life.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
The Girls Joined Me :)
For evening tea& a good conversation about the Lord!!
Gods word is amazing, enticing, intriguing, encouraging&wonderful!!!
What a mighty God we serve!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aw special times, I remember evening devotionals with my kids were the best. Beautiful girls inside and out. Love ya Aunt Jan
2 comments:
Aw special times, I remember evening devotionals with my kids were the best. Beautiful girls inside and out. Love ya Aunt Jan
Thanks Aunt Jan,
They grow up fast don't they?
Precious times for sure. And you did an excellent job as well I might add :)
Love you too!!
Post a Comment