Friday, April 13, 2012

Is Anything to hard for God?

Rooted
The theme for WCBYC this year.
We didn't get to go in person, but kept with the schedule here@home&watched it live stream. wow!!
Once again was challenged&convicted!!
We must stay rooted parents, in Gods promises, not wavering , even if we are alone!!

Are we doing our best?
Our very best?
Is EVERY area in my life surrendered to the cause of Christ?
Am I willing no matter the cost?
Lord help me, search my heart.
I feel very sober,
pray for me as I seek for more of God.
To be willing, yielded, and seperated for Jesus.
Yes, even from those who are serving the Lord.
It's a personal walk.
I don't mean physically&socially seperated from our fellow brothers&sisters in Christ,
but in not just blindly following after them just because it's what's good, or popular.
What might be good for you, might not be what's best for me.
So lets pray for one another, uplift&encourage,
respect the personal differences,
and keep united.
Keep the main thing......
The main thing...
Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment