I am so excited, filled with joy unspeakable&full of glory!!
Celebrating The Resurrection Morning is the most important thing happening!!!
This is WHO it is ALL about!
We chose this year again to not be apart of the "commercial" celebration, instead to focus on the true meaning.
Jesus saves, sanctifies&keeps. Cleanses all my filthy stains!!
Also very excited to see my cousin Chris, but so sorry to miss Michelle&kids(they had to fly home early)
Also rejoicing in the thought of possibly seeing another cousin whom I have not in years&meeting her husband&children for the first time!!
I have been praying to re-connect with her&looks promising.
God is so very good!!
And for the first time hosting our Pastor for dinner in our home, a gentleman from our church as well, along with my mom, grandma, sister&her family&step-nephew&his family!!
Very excited&extremely thankful to be honored by loved ones&friends filling our humble home.
May our Lord be magnified!!
Trust you all have a wonderful day&Blessed Resurrection Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment