So thankful for live-stream ministry!!
What it means to our family is a way to be "apart" of the event, even if we are a couple thousand miles away.
The IHC Dayton convention is going on this week&I can tell you it is off to an AMAZING start!!
How the Holy Sprint manifested Himself throughout the service, was incredible!!
We five were encouraged, uplifted, challenged, inspired, and so very thankful for the Goodly GODLY heritage we have.
I will try to get the link posted on here, but if you just google IHC Dayton it should pop right up.
What a liar the enemy is, Gods word calls him the father of all liars....
For a "chiastic structure" moment
That makes God the Father of TRUTH, and RIGHTEOUSNESS, for those whom are covered by His Son Jesus' blood!!
Hey, WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!
I'm a slow one here so cut me some slack :) but this spoke to my heart.
God has many different names in the Bible, if I'm not mistaken 12 are Jehovah names. (don't quote me- not by my Bible to verify)
But this is what preached to my soul,
No one knew Him as Father..... He only went by God.
Until the SON came!!!
When the son came, He was introduced as Father, and said "Whosoever will may come" and be His child.
No one can speak our names like our Father...
My Heavenly Father whispers my name and draws me unto Himself, through The Son, and His Holy Spirit!!
I heard this preached at a campmeeting over a year ago.
What a mighty God we serve!!
No comments:
Post a Comment