Thursday, April 19, 2012

Note of Praise

Jesus answers prayer!!! 
   Not that I need to tell you that, you all know ( least I hope you do:) ) 

Jesus helped me drive into town and pick mother up and drop off Kelsey and Kaity to stay with their G.G. while Shania and I headed to the DR's with Mother. Mother wanted me to go back with her, to be there to talk to the DR as well. 
I am so Blessed with a Godly, wonderful Mother, whom I HIGHLY treasure!!! 

    She will be having surgery soon, not sure on the date, but please keep praying. God is good!!!  

We stayed and ate a yummy dinner of fried chicken with Grandma and Mother, then we were privileged to take G.G. to church, and OH how God met with our little growing group!! 

Neither Grandma nor I felt good, and I kept praying and asking Jesus to please let me go to prayer meeting. And guess what??
   HE ANSWERED MY PRAYER!!!!

Was SUCH an encouraging service, there were about 15 of us there ( a big difference from 3) and is continuing to grow. 
I love our Pastor, and his soon to be bride :)  
And the other ladies of the church, so precious. Taking us under their wing to teach and mentor us. They are very encouraging with what the Lord has called us to do in the church along side of them, I never thought we would be serving in a children ministry, and women ministry, at Wesleyan Holiness Church!!!  
  ... It is a privilege to serve Jesus in HIS house 
I tell the girls it is not a right, it's not about us.. It is about HIM and how we can do our part to be in our places so the chosen man of GOD can be in HIS and lead the church as God has called him too. 

We are looking forward to Tuesday evening, having a little fellowship and celebration to welcome our new pastors wife!!! 
She is such a sweet lady!! I am looking forward to learning much from her in the days and months to come. 

There is a Revival starting over at the BMC phx church I believe this weekend..... I hope to make it to some of those services as well. 


Another praise report... When we got home at almost midnight my heart rate was up around 136( makes me feel so sick) BUT, Jesus prompted me to take a little bit more medicine and take a shower, and He helped me not to have the severe chest pain that usually goes along with it. THANK YOU FATHER!!! 
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!! 


What a mighty God we serve... Oh how HE loves us. 
Praying you all are having a great week, and hope your encouraged in the LORD!


Remember to pray for our missionaries. We know NOTHING of what they face, and they do it so far from home. 


Never take prayer lightly.. When GOD puts the face of someone in your mind, or name on your heart... PRAY in that moment... for it could mean life or death.. even spiritually... 
Anyway, just my thoughts on that.. 


Steve is off to work early in the AM, and we have preparations to make for the children Sunday, they come to church physically hungry.. breaks my heart. But they are also so spiritually hungry and that is a good thing!! They are starving for love.. A few of the little girls wanted to come home with us last Sunday, and that was the first time we had met them. Oh how my heart aches for them.. I just want to love on them as much as I can.. 


Have a great night( and day) 


                    Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment