Saturday, April 28, 2012

Change

What a word.. it brings so many different things to light. It evokes so many thoughts and emotions.. of course depending what subject matter is at hand, it can take one prayer of surrender, or several!!!
  Either way CHANGE can be hard or as simple as stepping into it out of an obedient heart.
 ( I have experienced both ways, I prefer the stepping into it =)

For this adventurous personality of mine, change is hard when it means changing the pace at which I was accustomed to  living out that adventure. 
   Yet in that same breath, well OK maybe a few later.. I love the change!!
It has allowed me to do so many things I enjoy, many things not so much enjoyed but new, and many things learned and am still learning.. 

One thing I KNOW with NO DOUBT in me, GOD never changes!!! 
He just removes one layer at a time which might feel like change to us, but it is HIM working out things for our good to HIS glory, not HIM changing. 

Get what I mean? It's OK if ya don't, just felt like sharing that thought!!!

I am discovering a whole new layer of Gods love for me , it has been challenging me out of my comfort zone for sure, has been breaking open wide things that have needed broken free for a life time, it has stretched my brain into another zip code  at the moment.  But it is GOOD!!!! 

God has had this next level all along, He did not change to get me there, He gave me the grace to change to meet Him there!!! 

Oh what mighty God we serve.. 
His unfailing love takes my breath away!!
 I can't wrap my head around this awesome Father I have!!

Having not been raised with a father, this is a BIG deal to me.
 I always wondered what it felt like to have that unconditional love from a father,
 someone strong to lean on,
 someone strong to depend on,
 someone to smile upon my life in delight of being apart of him,
 a father to give godly advice, 
and willing to give me the truth in love,
 even if it hurts. 

MY FATHER DOES all those things and SO many more!! 

Nothing in this life could ever offer anything in comparison.. NOTHING... 

I wouldn't trade nothing for my journey now, the rich blessed life He gives me from walking in obedience and sweet communion each and every day and night... 

It is indescribable!!!! 

NO ONE can whisper MY name like my FATHER!!! 

Father, I love You too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment