SO it is 3AM and I need to be IN BED..
Taking my Mother to the DR later on today ( 12 hours from now to be exact)
Please if you think about it, pray for her!! She has not been feeling well and there are some concerns that have taken place and need Gods wisdom on how to proceed. I know she would greatly appreciate it.
Also pray for me, for strength as I take her.. Shania is going along with me and that will help lots!! She is my right hand lady, Kelsey is my left, Kaity covers it both :) God is good!!
Oh how I am rejoicing in the Lord.. Going to miss tomorrow completely of the IHC convention due to taking Mother to the DR, and going over to the church early to organize Sunday School supplies with Shania, as she prepares to teach her VERY FIRST JR CHURCH lesson Sunday, She would appreciate your prayers as well!!
God is up to some AMAZING things, and we are so excited, and so humbled that we have the privilege to be apart of HIS work!!
As some of you now know, we are setting up a very simple blog site for the church, and opened a Facebook account as well. This is meant to be used as a tool for out-reach and communication amongst the other churches we are working with in ministry.
As home-schoolers, and Steve working full time and some, our time is limited, and we want to be good stewards of the time God gives us, so be patient, I understand it isn't finished yet. But we were so excited to get the word out, we knew you would over look the unfinished product :)
And if anyone has any tips, suggestions, or advice please email us and share it.. Would love to have all the help we can get.
Please also pray for me as I endeavor to obey the Lord and begin the Women Bible Study again. I want GOD to be glorified, each lady uplifted and encouraged, and unity deepened. We need one another on this road towards Heaven. All the personal differences are respected, and I am thrilled to learn in Gods word with these wonderful ladies that are here in the valley of the sun. I love all of you so very much, and am so thankful for all you each have poured into my life over the years. Some of you I am just getting to know, and I am looking forward to that relationship!!
The girls are SO very excited that Bro.David Spivey is starting a Youth Ministry here in the Valley..
Like I said God is up to some MAJOR exciting things and we are encouraged!!
1 comment:
That's exciting about your ladies Bible Study. I'll be praying for you and your ladies!
Exciting also that your daughter is helping teach the children at church.
Very exciting about Bro. David's burden for the youth there in the valley. (Our hearts are still in the Valley too. We pray lots for everyone there!)
Thank you for your sweet comment and sharing those 2 answers to prayer! They brought tears to my eyes. We serve an AWESOME GOD!
Enjoyed seeing pics of your girls and y'all's afternoon of Tea and God's Word! =)
Love ya girl, and your family!
~Heather~
Post a Comment