Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Well, I sit here on the couch waiting for the mud mask on my face to dry!!
Hubby just got home, and praying we make it to church in the AM....
Been a busy week, but Jesus helped us!!
K- is officially registered to graduate, registered our family for the home school convention, and girls registered to participate in Generation Joshua's IElect program during the home school convention.
Now to get her pictures done! Trusting Jesus to help us with that.

Didn't make Sunday AM service, but did make it for the PM service, and GOD showed up and gave the encouragement that was needed and Bro.Daniel preached a very good message.
I do not want ANYTHING down here to hinder me from making it to Heaven!!!
Thank the Lord for this good old fashioned way!!!

Go to the DR Tuesday... Not overly thrilled about it... praying that Jesus gives wisdom, and strength!! and I know HE will!!!

1 comment:

Steve~N~Angela said...

Obviously wrote this blog on Saturday night... didn't get it published until now.. lol..

Post a Comment