Sunday, March 18, 2012

Field Trip 3/5

OK, EVERYONE knows ( or should) that I do not DO reptiles... lol.. So to say I sat through this and had a good time, is saying a lot for the speaker.. It was fun, UNTIL the snakes came out.. trying not to think of it.. Don't know if I can bring myself to post pictures of them on this blog.. ( shivers just thinking about it) Now K&K can now say they have TOUCHED a python!!! YIKES!!! Enjoy a few pictures...

3 comments:

Steve~N~Angela said...

I had more pictures to post... but for some odd reason blogger didn't want to cooperate..

Anonymous said...

I am with you I don't do reptiles. Maybe the python ate the pixs why the blogger wouldn't post. LOL Looks interesting though. AJ

Steve~N~Angela said...

LOL.. THAT is exactly what probably happened.. ( ugh) I was such a wimp, Shania had to take the pictures of the snakes.. her and Kelsey.. I could NOT deal.. I did better then I thought I would..
I turned around at one point and about lost my cookies, there it was in the grass and all these kids were playing with it.. like it was a DOG..
Grandma said, there's the devil slithering in the grass.. lol.

Post a Comment