Saturday, March 17, 2012

Laughter is good for the soul!!!

Can't believe how fast this week went yet in other ways seemed long.

From what we've heard, this week was supposed to be Spring Break.....so we did what any awesome homeschooling parent would do...... We took them out on our way home from an appointment!!!

~Multitasking~ people, at its finest!!

Thankfully it was a huge success, memories were made & had a blast!

First let me refresh your memory... anything we do, it always has a story to go with it.. That's just the way we do!!!!!!!!!

We stopped for dinner@one of our favorite mexican resturants.. The place was not busy at all upon our arrival.

We ate, talked, laughed, and laughed&decided we should hurry(we had another stop to make)

So we finish eating dinner and are preparing our belongings for take off, without noticing the dinner rush had "arrived" (we were seated in the far rear corner booth)
So off we went single file through the maze of tables&people TRYING to get out.....
After backing up&trying several different aisles (that were blocked by pleasantly rounded people stuffing chips down faster than angry birds on crack sipping cocktails) we spotted an opening&made a mad dash towards it.
I felt like we were dancing with the stars, except we don't dance&last I checked a few stars short of insanity!
I noticed a gentleman had his elbow sticking out from his booth&without missing a beat I twirled to the right, to minimize contact with the frontal area of my person..........
ALL the while muttering........
"excuse me, oops so sorry, oh dear didn't see that, pardon us"
Anyway, after a VERY akward brush of one said stranger on my lower hip, I made it!!!! YES!!!!
Yet as I turn to watch&laugh at my dear husband&darling girls, they were instead laughing at me&pushing one another to get OUT&make a run for the boarder!!!
With a look of puzzlement I asked what was so funny(apart from the scene we must of been winding around people trying to eat, and doing it rather quickly at that)

We all made it outside&with bursts of hystericals, they proceed to fill in the blanks.

So the dude with the elbow in the wrong place at the wrong time, ended up getting smacked up the right side of his body, including his face&back of his head......
BY MY HAIR!!!!!!!

I didn't even feel it, had no clue!!
I guess the women he was with got a good chuckle at that as well.
So we got a good laugh out of that one on the drive home.
All that twirling must of got my hair going &that last twirl trying to miss his arm ended up doing awhole lot more!!
Steve said he looked dazed&confused&jumped&started looking around for what hit him.
He had been in the middle of trying to describe something to these women&lost his train of thought!!

Never a dull moment with the Wiseman family!!

Guess the activity of the day was a bit much for me....

So thankful Jesus has been near..
It's been a rough week, but God has been so good&His mercy endures forever!

Praying we can make it to church tomorrow.. There is a church dinner after the AM service.

Hope everyone had a great week&weekend,
have a Blessed Lords Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment