I really wish we could see him under different circumstances.. lol...
He spent an hour in the room talking with Steve and I about my options, meds, and so on so forth.
He ABSOLUTELY wants me on the 200mg's of my main med, and added in a 2nd med of 120mg's to take in combination with the 1st.
Because my case is so complex ( imagine that.. me complex? ha) We do not have a clear course of action in any one direction without a road block of some kind.
For the first time since I have been under his care, he was VERY perplexed, and usually he is VERY confident.
He is working together with what the Neurologist, hematologist, electrophysiologist, and whoever else has come in on my case ( lost track at this point)
So the short version goes something like this, from the human stand point
BUT GOD
has the FINAL say!!!!!
I will not live much longer with this heart rate doing what it is doing 24/7 without something MAJOR and life threatening taking place. If these medications do not start controlling my heart rate better, I will have another heart attack.
My heart can not take much longer of this.... I told him I felt it, I am exhausted, worn out, and it hurts..
So if I were to have another heart attack, or they go in and burn out the rest of the nodes in my heart, I would need a heart transplant.
He wants to do a T?? test ( go down my throat with a scope) to check for a hole in my heart they may have missed.
Even if that is the case, at this point, closing that would still not fix the electrical issues.
I know people are praying, I SO , WE sSOSOSOSO appreciate them!!!
Without them, it would sure be a lonely road. God is so good!!
I have taken a little bit of time to get the details out there, for a chance for us as a family to process this, pray it through, and just spend some time.....
We need Gods direction, discernment, wisdom, and strength. He has been and will continue to be that for us.. I DO NOT DOUBT..
Around 2am Wed morning, as we were finishing up our family alter time, Steve got an email from a daily devotional he gets. WITHOUT a DOUBT, Steve KNEW it was a direct answer to prayer, and another PROMISE to stand on. It is found in Matthew 21:22
God has a purpose, and a plan for all of this. It has drawn our family closer to HIM and each other even more. He has shown mercy and grace so many times, and HIS strength, and HIS peace that passes our understanding.
My personality is a problem solver type, get to the point, there is always an answer, and move on.
This has NOT been one of those situations, and I thank the Lord for this teaching trial, this purifying trial..
I never thought back in the day as a back slider, that God loved me in such a personal and intimate way, and to experience HIS presence, and the pressure of HIS mighty hand over my life and heart, is more than I can put into words.
It has shown me exactly how weak I really am, and without HIM I am just a speck of dirt, but with HIM, I am loved, and cherished, and a changed life.
Below is the devotional Steve received ( by the way, it came at a time it usually does not come, and was not the theme expected)
|
|
| Wednesday,Mar7,2012 |
"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Matthew 21:22
On his way to the service, the agnostic put two oranges in his pocket. He passed an elderly woman sitting in her deck chair fast asleep with her hands open. In the spirit of fun, the agnostic put the two oranges in her outstretched palms. After the meeting, he saw the old lady happily eating one of the pieces of fruit. "You seem to be enjoying that orange," he remarked with a smile. "Yes, sir," she replied, "My Father is very good to me. I have been seasick for days. I was asking God somehow to send me an orange. I suppose I fell asleep while I was praying. When I awoke, I found He had not only sent me one orange but two!" The agnostic was speechless. Later he was converted to Christ. How long has it been since God has answered a specific prayer request for you? God desires to meet our needs and show His power by answering our prayers, but so often we forfeit this blessing because we neglect our communication with God. Perhaps your hectic schedule has crowded out your daily prayer time. If so, it's time to make prayer a priority again. Your faith will become stronger and your walk with God closer as you see God answer your personal prayers.
Today's Rooted Principle:
Daily ask God for specific requests to experience the blessings of answered prayers.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment