Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Middle of the week!

Last night was nice, came home encouraged that the Lord has us on the right path as we head deeper into these High School years!!!

Starting coffee &settling in for a nice time with the Lord. I find when I don't get this time my day doesn't seem as complete, nor run as smoothly as it does when my mind&spirit are focused.

Yesterday the girls each started their own Journey into a deeper Bible Study time.. I am one excited Moma!

Kaity ordered "Stepping Up" (Beth Moore)
Kelsey&Shania both ordered "Breaking Free" (Beth Moore)

To say excited is an understatement!!
I love a good in-depth Bible Study, Beth Moore is my favorite author ( and no I don't agree with every word printed) but it challenges me even more to stand firm in what we believe!

So, I am going through S/U with Kaity&looking forward to what God has in store.
The older two are doing theirs together, and than we meet up over coffee/tea, and discuss our homework(there are five days of homework to each week of study)

Well coffee is done *Smile*

Trust you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment