Monday, March 12, 2012

A few pictures from my sister's 40th Happy Birthday!!

Grandma was praying



I was taking pictures.. Then prayed :)

Kaity & GG

Shelby& her nephew E( oh man forgot)


This is the eldest of Rod&Ruth's boys

She did it!! She had enough hot air! Whoo Hoo!!

Pretty Cake



Yes!!! Open with caution!!



Her cards were to funny!

Very pretty candles from Rod& Ruth

Yes your to short, stand on the shelves

You can do it!! Jump!!

Forget it, guess when ya turn 40 it goes like that :)

Don't ask. I have NO idea.. ha. But it was funny

LOVE this picture!!!

Hmm.. Wonder how old she will be when we are 40?!?



Kids had fun playing together

Aww!! Cousins, Shelby & Kaity

Reenactment!!! ROFL 


ROFL.. Love this one.. Priceless. Yes you HAVE to do this!!

Get ready.. It is MINE first!!!


SCORE!!!! I earned it..  

Hope you had an awesome Birthday Michelle!! 
We love you!!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH BROTHER!!! GET ME WITH THE SUB IN MY MOUTH!!! Yes I had an awesome birthday ......thank you and I will try and scrap book pictures!!! Ha ha

Post a Comment