This was the overwhelming theme today in the "parent-teacher" meeting this AM!!!
I do believe SOME of the "parents" are having a hard time grasping this concept... but we are all a work in progress.. HA!!
In-case you have not caught on yet... I am the parent teacher combo!!! And yes I do hold these meetings regularly..
You should see the look on the kids faces when I tell them to please excuse us, we are in a meeting!! ROFL..
Sometimes the principal gets to sit in on them as well :)
Folks, humor OK!!! If we did not have it, have mercy I would go CRAZY!!!
So GOD answered prayer in a BIG way Sunday, and gave us a MUCH needed touch so we could go to church! PRAISE YOU FATHER!!!
The dinner was very good ( of course it was my mama&grandma cooking) the girls were privileged to serve along side them.
The message was EXACTLY what was needed, and I thank the Lord for HIS word spoken through His servant to these thirsty ears.
Yesterday was a rough day, but that is ok, and today I feel better ... Heart rate was only running around 132 ( still painful) but I took my meds right away, and shall go marching on!!
I am so very excited for this evening.. My dear husband is going to be home in time for me to attend our home-school group's Moms Mentoring Night... Theme- HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!
M*U*C*H Needed... I love to hear from other Moms who are ahead on this journey and glean from their experience!! Not to mention the awesome time of fellowship!!
GOD IS SO VERY VERY GOOD.. HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!!!!
Beautiful day here in the AZ valley, and am thankful for what has and will be accomplished today for the Lord!!
Trust you all are having a wonderful Tuesday afternoon, and remember, Jesus IS the answer!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment