Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WARNING.... read at your OWN risk.. My random thoughts..

Probably going to open a can of worms, have less friends.. but I am going to say it anyway...
I ask myself these questions: while I was a sinner, out of church, being talked about ridiculed, judged for my "sinful ways, and I should of known better" by people who now are doing THE VERY SAME THINGS, I did as a backslider... Could you please show me FROM GODS WORD, how that reverse became "NEW LIGHT"?  Just curious.
The profession is still there, but the actions are no different than what you judged me and others for. I don't get it.. THAN, I hear a hearty AMEN to messages preached it is my generations fault the church pews are empty.. Seems to me, we ALL need to go back to the basics, and start standing on THE WORD of GOD not man, and get our answers there... Makes one think how this will all shake out at the judgment.
None the less.. I am still responsible for my self, and choose not to use this question as an excuse to throw what I know from GODS word to be truth away and adopt a "New Grace" theology.. My Bible says... GOD NEVER CHANGES, HIS WORD IS ENOUGH, and is for ALL Generations.. It does frustrate me however, because when I was a sinner and bitter, the judgmental self righteous crew, had no problem letting me know just what they thought of me and what I was doing.... That really did hinder me for several years to want anything to do with God. I use to think, if that is Christianity than I want nothing of it..
BUT God's grace, mercy, broke through all that junk, and showed me I was still in need of a Savior, and there is only ONE way to Heaven, that is through JESUS CHRIST, I am not to look to my left nor my right His word tells me..     Knowing, HE knows all and STILL made a way, and falling so deeply in love with Jesus, that keeps me from day to day.. but it is so so so very very sad... to see SO MANY that once stood for more and at least something... now is falling for what they themselves said was the road to hell... Sure glad it is not by man we are Saved or Kept... but by THE one and only great I AM!!!
Before ya think I am saying I have it all together.. I DON'T... but I do have an opinion, and well finally chose to give it..
So the things, I do not understand I give to Jesus, and look ONLY to Him for how I should live my life.. after all, no one but Jesus will be standing with me before an Almighty God to give an account for MY life..
wow what a humble thought, and a very sobering one as well.. Lord help me, I need more of HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment