Friday, April 15, 2011

A few Random pictures taken by everyone who had a camera.. Day of my Surgery

                                         One last hug before they took me away
                                            So Blessed to have this man as my husband
                                          Always and forever there for me!
  So this is the night before surgery.. and I was OVER these hideous things they call "gowns" I had an ongoing joke with the Nursing staff about designing new gowns. I was not thrilled*can ya tell?* So I thought I would *write* on myself to show my "love" for the gown! HA!! Hey had to amuse myself...
                    Love it when IV Occlusion  occurs . along with taking draws from same side..DOH!
                                      Makes my arm all pretty like this :)
                                       Kaitlyn and Mama
                                       Kelsey and Mama



So there  are a few shots of the AM before I went in for Surgery. I am so Blessed to have such a great family! So thankful for them, I really was surprised they all showed up, they each had their own hectic schedule going on, my sister had to work that night, Grandma had not been feeling well, so on so forth. But they showed up, loved on me, prayed with me and for me. SO SO SO SO thankful to have that OVER with and moving on.    

No comments:

Post a Comment