All in the car, Kelsey's leg across her sister's laps :)
Trying to hurry to our seats, but I just had to have a before show picture!(thus the dazed and confused look on their faces.. ha!)
Kelsey and mama waiting for the show to start( I sat in the wheelchair section just down from Steve and girls with her)
We had great seats.. Sleeping Beauty. Kelsey's Fav Princess
My Prince and I during the intermission!
Daddy and his lil Cinderella :)
Daddy and his Girls!
She was very excited!
HA.. got my picture not only WITH DA NASH man, but he was pointing at me too.. " Win # 6 baby Win # 5) ha! Hey gotta have a lil fun in life ya know!
This is where they sat..
Awwww Mickey& Mini Mouse!
Princess Jasmine
We had GREAT Seats!! All 5 of us did!
The Carpet












No comments:
Post a Comment