So today I am trying to gather up a few more loose ends to work on... ( there are many, but that is OK, one at a time) Finish out Shania's 8th grade year, schedule her graduation photo shoot, gown, ceremony, and trip. And map out her HIGH SCHOOL years, one block at a time.. CAN I HAVE A XANAX PLEASE( ok for those of you who do not REALLY know me well, please do not feel you need to keep reminding me how bad those are for you, or how counseling can help, it is a FIGURE OF SPEECH I use often.. ok? just to save ya the trouble of worry and emailing me again :) ) ANYWAY
And now that we have ALL our school stuff back together, can branch back out into the many wonderful and exciting things we get to explore as homeschoolers.. LOVE IT!! P.E-Art-Music-Drama-debate-Scripture memorization-vocabulary- poetry- Bible history- sign language- to name a few of the "extra" things we enjoy adding to our core subjects.
Had a nice night out with just my 8th grader and I. ( love those alone times with each one of the girls) and was just reminded AGAIN, how GREAT and MERCIFUL God is!!! GOD IS GOOD!! So humbled by how God has helped us along this journey, so thankful He changed our path we were on back in 2003 and turned it to a new one... we have come a long ways.. I would not trade ONE SINGLE THING for my calling as a wife and a mother and teacher. I get such a kick out of the fact that God allows me to have this time with our girls.. to give Steve the schedule he has so he can be VERY involved in this as well. Just to think how God has been molding each one of us and helping us to become what HE created us to be, HIS servants! Thankful that each of the girls have a heart for Jesus, and serving HIM!! Thankful for a husband that spends his last day off of the week just talking to ME, pouring over the Bible together, discussing everything from A-Z( I need days like that) of course it does not happen every single week exactly like it did yesterday, still thankful for the time we do MAKE( if we waited for it, would never happen in this busy life) Thankful for Shania and Kaity being willing to help carry the load with Kelsey being down..
Thankful that the good Lord gave us another day to do something for HIM!
Praying for each one of you who have shared your burden with me, I count it a privilege to pull up along side you to "bear one another s burdens" as we travel this road toward HEAVEN!!
Hope everyone is having a good day as you wrap up towards the end of another week.. but this week is not like all the others. May we remember WHY we are Celebrating Sunday, to REMEMBER until HE RETURNS!!
"I serve a risen Savior, he's in the world today.
I know that he is living, whatever men may say.
He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today.
He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart.
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart." (A. H. Ackey)
No comments:
Post a Comment