Sunday, April 24, 2011

HE IS RISEN!! HE IS RISEN!!

Oh Jesus, How Great THOU Art!!! This Easter is different for us, after the past several years, and the journey He has led us on... we have different desires, things that once meant something, no longer hold that same importance.. with each passing month in our home we find ourselves overwhelmed with the FACT that there are people hurting, that NEED JESUS, our saints are going home.. what are WE doing to fill in the gap? I do not know details and that is OK, this I do know... Jesus died on that old rugged cross for me, has saved our family, we are each serving Jesus and want MORE.. More of God, more of the Holy Ghost to fill us, a burning desire to tell anyone who will listen what God has done for us, and HE can do the same for YOU!! I don't care who thinks we have lost our minds, gone off the deep end, and just weird.. Eternity is just a moment away for anyone  of us.. our days are numbered by an Almighty God, IF YOU WERE TO DIE RIGHT NOW, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WOULD BE IN THE NEXT INSTANT YOUR EARTHLY BREATH WAS GONE? If you do not KNOW, ya better find out.. There is no maybe, I am seeking, or later going to get anyone into Heaven. There is only ONE way to Heaven , and that is THROUGH the Blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on Calvary for "whosoever will may come" I did not get it either, took me longer than I wanted to stay in sins grip, I am so thankful that GOD kept after me, drew me in and gave me a KNOW SO SALVATION, I stand on THE rock of ages, He is my corner stone that the builders rejected, and HE is coming soon.... 
I love Jesus, I need more, Lord help me I need more.. I want more.. 
When you love something or someone, dont ya just want more and more? We should, I need, I want a revival in my heart to spread like wild fire in our home that would spill over to our neighbors.I wish we had a big ol bus.. I would go hunting and fill it up and take people to church to hear about this JESUS that can change their life... I tell ya once you get a taste of WHO HE IS, there is never enough learning about HIm, He changed my life completely and I am SOOOOOOO glad HE did!!!! 
This Easter Sunday, HE LIVES in my heart, He walks with me, He talks with me, He tells me I am his own. 
My heart aches for the loved ones we have that are lost, the friends that can't let go of who satan tells them they are to find true freedom in the cleansing forgiving blood of Jesus. I see a world all around us that are on their way to a very real and burning hell.. what are we as the body of Christ doing to try and stop them? True love , true compassion, is telling someone danger is coming, watch out, its going to consume you... 

So this year as a family we decided not to participate in the traditional  side of Easter, the bunnies, the candy, the new outfits, all the things that have NOTHING to do with WHY we remember this day.  I feel so blessed that GOD has so gotten a hold of our girls hearts that they instead want to concentrate on where they are in their personal walk , to try our best to focus on the eternal instead of the temporal. So thankful for the Holy Spirit working in us and on us.. showing us area's we need to grow.. 
So thankful Thats my KING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment