Urgent prayer Request:
My dear hubby!
Now on to my ramblings.
Re-Scheduled,
The most used word ocer the past 4years... Well one of them. =) But please know I don't take it lightly, however, God has taught me that there are worse things in life.
And when I can't follow through on a commitment, please know my heart doesn't take joy in that.
I try really hard to go beyond what I should but I know it's hard to understand what others are going through, so as humans we tend to be critical instead of compassionate.
Please know I love deeply,
am loyal to a fault,
and when hurt I hurt just as deeply.
But I'm also by Gods grace forgiving just as deeply as I was hurt,
because that's what Jesus did for me.
When I can't meet you for dinner or attend an event you graciously extended an invitation to, please know it bothers me more than it probably does you.
So when I or a member of my family is accused of being unreliable, flaky, or offish.....
Please know that's not our hearts motive and Jesus knows this.
This experience , this journey,
is teaching us how to love through the opinionated and critical magnifying glass we feel at times is upon us.
And learning to let God defend us,
He does a much better job.
Know that to every missed call, unanswered email or text, and no thank you card received as of yet,
there's been nights on end of no sleep, lots of tears and pain and praying going on behind these closed doors,
Please know we love our family and friends and are not shutting you out,
we are just trying to get through,
one day at a time.
And we are thankful for those whom God has so graciously placed in our lives that do believe in us,
see first hand what we are facing,
and still chooses to stick by our side with pure love.
We are so blessed by you all!!
I know I didn't "need" to explain anything , and I'm not...
I'm just sharing my heart.
Something the enemy doesn't want me to do,
but
"I am who I am by the grace of God"
Please know I'm not asking for sympathy just sharing and keeping it real!
Please know we are sorry if our current circumstances are a stumbling block to you, but save yourself the stress of it and just give it to Jesus and keep praying for us, Gods still working on us =)
I'm sure He is you too!
And lastly, please know we DO pray for so many of you, because we know first hand how important prayer is.
(Guess that wasn't the last one 😜)
And we are so blessed by so many of you that have built that wall of prayer.
So, today was another Re-Schedule
kind of day for me.
I was in so much pain I couldn't get up to even attempt to get dressed and the girls had to put me in bed.
Shania and my dear Mother ran my errands for me (well a big chunk at least)
I know my DR isn't happy with me but... When all the drugs I have to try to help cope with the pain is of no help, I have no choice but to not move.
The enemy tried to bring a huge temptation to give up my healing of my heart in the wee hours this morning.
My heart rhythm was out of whack for several hours causing high heart rates and some very familiar symptoms.
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT.......
God promised to raise up a standard in our defense and He did for me this morning, twice.
I refuse to use my heart monitor so i asked Jesus if my stethoscope was okay to use(I know there isn't a difference, but to me there is a reason behind it)
I heard Jesus reverse that rhythm and go right back into NSR.
Happened once more later in the morning and Shania was listening to my heart and we prayed.
Felt nothing but I refused it and was not giving my healing up.
ITS MINE!!
Jesus gave it to me and
NO ONE is taking that away!!!!
After we started praising God for how good He is and how much we love Him and trust Him, the Blessed Holy Spirit settled right down here in our little livingroom again and witnessed the healing to my heart.
Both physically, spiritually, and emotionally!!
Praise God!!!
So, Shania re-scheduled my appointment and now we are looking to Steve's on Friday.
Praying to be rested up enough to have some of the "fog" lifted to be of a help to my dear hubby.
We don't know what Gods plan is,
He doesn't "owe" us an explanation.
Everything looks so uncertain to the human eye, but oh, I'm so glad we have spiritual eyes to look through and see not the answer maybe, but the Good Shepard whom is leading us and shaping us into His image.
Accepting that the five of us are on The Potters Wheel and the unknowns?
are very known to HIM!!!
Oh what peace to let go and let God,
to roll it all over to Him and just do the best we can for HIS glory,
This is all just diagnostic testing for the big day to come, Our King Jesus' return!
That's one day I want to be ready for with NO hidden surprises to give a different diagnosis than expected.
That one is eternally irreversible!
Yes this is my ramblings tonight, but it is my blog so I'm okay with that!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment