Many would like an update on how we are doing, how's Steve?
The Lord helps with each passing hour.
God is in control and we rest in that.
I will not let the enemy of my soul take me on an emotional roller coaster ride of "vain imaginations"
We are tired, weary, and worn....
But we are Blessed!!
Right now the routine is, keep hubby company at night and then a group effort to help him get ready for work.
I have a DR appointment on Wed and Hubby does on Friday.
I don't want to deal with mine with all that's going on but hubby says otherwise. =)
So I will go.
We praise God for helping us yesterday we were all just amazed at what Jesus helped us get accomplished.
Today is a new day and another chance to live for Jesus.
That's about it for this update...
Thank you to all who are holding us up to Jesus, we GREATLY appreciate it!!
Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment