Friday, May 2, 2014

We don't get out much😄

This was on our way into my Dentists office on Tuesday. Had oral surgery =( 
Still hurting but thankful it's over. 
Wow, what an ordeal it was. Sat in the chair for two hours, he had to end up cutting the tooth in half and using every tool he had (for real) monitored my blood pressure and heart rate, almost called 911 to come load me up&shoot me to the ER. 

See I had just testified about my healing of my heart and no meds since March 6th and what happened to hubby(they know him also) and was just praising God when my heart kicked up, 
Into HIGH gear!!! 
I was praying, Shania was sitting by my side(so thankful for our Girld) she was praying(and also making sure they kept monitoring me while she charted everything (she is already well on her way to becoming a VERY GOOD nurse) 
My dear Mother and Kelsey and Kaitlyn were drinking coffee and praying out in the lobby. My hygentist said they kept an eagles eye on her and the DR every time one would come in view. Apparently the girls witnessed a serious conversation in regards to call the urgent care DR up from downstairs. 
Dentist came in and said he was going in and getting it out!! 
He used the max amount of meds and it was barely keeping me numb. 
He also had to scrape my bone and I will need a bone graph when I go for the implant. 
This one kicked me for sure, still running fevers and just completely wiped out. 

So I take pics of EVERYTHING as if y'all didn't notice... Girls are following in my footsteps =) 
Shania started taking pics of me as we were waiting for "the meds" to kick in. 

No after pictures, even I draw the line somewhere!! Ha =) 

So enjoy our little "Girls a Day Out"!!!
   First up is my Mother and the Girls. 
    Then the 4 Muskateers!!! 
Check out how swollen the left side of my face was (would be your right looking at it like this😜😁😰. 

   And below would be the awesome shades they want ya to use while they work on ya, they think it helps the 
ice pick, and screw drivers, and saws from looking tortures or something! 


I will tell ya this much... 
This was NOT on my to-do list for this week. But am so thankful for a great Dentist and his staff is amazing. 

Oh yea, I'm still healed regardless of what happened at the office, was nothing but the enemy trying to mock my testimony and torment me. But my Jesus raised up a standard for me and I'm so thankful to serve a great big God. 


Now you know the rest of the story.... 
For now that is! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment