I have been to the main IHC in Dayton OH when I was a little girl, the Victiry Trio directed the Children's program.
It was HUGEEE!!
Have always wanted to go back but, it just hasn't happened yet. Still holding on to that hope if the good Lord should allow.
I also have never sat under the preaching of Bro.James Plank in person, he is just as on fire as the video's we have watched from various camps.
This was a direct answer to prayer, I have prayer that The Lord would bring one of the "mini" IHC's to AZ. And HE DID!!
Thank you Jesus and Bro.David Spivey.
God is doing mighty things here in the valley of the sun, if your in the area stop in to one if the valley holiness churches, you won't be disappointed!!
Wished we could have made it to all five services but thankful for the one we did make and it was the preacher I was so wanting to hear.
(No offense to Bro.Sanky) =)
We still serve the same God of the past, He IS working in the present, and will carry us into eternity!!
Praise His wonderful name.
I'm glad I'm on the winning side!!
Holiness Unto The Lord,
Now and Forevermore!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment