Friday, August 5, 2011

Shania read the Bible to us tonight. Out of James 1 & Psalm 107 , Gods word is full of hope,promises,and is a solid foundation to stand on. Throughout His entire word He tells us He never changes.. We can trust the road we are on if it's the one He has made for us. All other ground is sinking sand for sure.... Why we strugle is not His fault,its ours...
With having several different health issues going on,it gets dark&overwhelming,I'm human. There are things I'm use to doing& I can't right now... Sometimes I get frustrated that people still expect me to be a certain way,but in all reality I am the hardest on myself. So so so very thankful to have a wonderful caring loving husband&three wonderful girls. We are truly blessed!  I couldnt do it without them. I am thankful for the lessons the Lord has taught me/us during this time in our lives, it has helped us to be&show more compassion to those around us.  I am striving to become a better Wife&Mother... It certainly is a learning process that I believe is a life-long journey, one I wouldn't trade for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment