We changed internet providers, thus creating a lag in our computer use....which we didn't miss it far as entertainment goes'..however we sure did miss it as far as buisness & homeschooling resources go.
Getting off to a good start, easing into our unit study&all that it includes..excited to have found a math curriculum mainly for Kelsey&Kaity, can use some to build on to algebra1 for Shania.. Using Apologia for Science, very excited about that. our main Unit Study this year will be and in-depth study in American history, to included Character building by looking into the lives of the individuals being studied. We did not plan to spend another whole year on it, but a whole nother,much deeper level was discovered. Great thing about our language arts this year, we won't be looking for a complete seperate curriculum,it's intertwined all throughout the unit study&the classics. You would think I was the student, I am so excited ..... To see it all come together,straight from the Lord,as I still had a few loose ends to tie up in order to complete the master lesson plan. Now to dig into the sub-quarter plans..
We have had to change a few things around,such as our plans for our enrichment classes,mainly due to my health. But the Lord knows all about that&had these other wonderful things instead! Girls are very excited!
Well dinner is over, the pool is calling my name,and I hear the family heading out to get in, I better get off of here&join them.
No comments:
Post a Comment