As some of you know, I have been having major health issues going on. One being we are lapsed in health ins coverage,and I desperately needed to get into my electrophysiologist ASAP!! Specialists are VERY expensive on a cash pay basis....we have along with family and friends been praying for my healing and Gods will to be done. Cash pay to this DR was in the high high price range&thus far couldnt get in. as of today the good Lord opened the door for us to get me an appointment for only 145$ that also will cover an EKG!!!!! God is SO So So very very GOOD! Thank you Jesus!
God opens doors no man can shut!!! That's my King!!
It's all in Gods hands&I have felt peace.... I knew it would all work together for my good in HIS timing. All glory&honor goes to my heavenly Father!!
So if you would,please continue to pray with us that Gods perfect will be done, with my heart&back&other things. The tumor on my spine has had to of grown,because I have had more severe paralysis in my back&extreme pain. I do so thank the Lord for giving me grace to cope, without Him.... I don't even want to think about it.
I have not given a public update in some time, things have been rough physically but again, so very thankful for Jesus& husband&girls I am blessed with. Also blessed to have a wonderful extended family on both sides... Along with true friends... Without that,this journey would be extra hard.
I love Jesus He means so much to me!!
Will update after the 23rd, that's my appointment@11am.
Have a blessed day in the Lord!!
No comments:
Post a Comment