OK my type A personality that I am praying GOD keeps working on, would not let me start my Bible Study homework until I VENTED that........
WE ARE OUT OF COFFEE... ACKKKKK!! That alone right there makes my Blood Pressure go up.. HELP! This is anxiety city, knowing .. just that fact of KNOWING, the last pot of coffee is sitting MADE in the kitchen as I type this. I am sipping each sip with the knowledge that if God allows me to sit and finish all 3 days of homework I want to do, that might not stretch... OK game plan... try to space it out...
HA! ok so that helped, some... I know no one really cares about my personal coffee love relationship... but, there it is!! it is out incase you did not know..
I LOVE COFFEE... and I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!
2 comments:
It is now 15 minutes after 5 o'clock in the afternoon, I trust that you got all 3 days of homework completed AND survived with only ONE POT of coffee!???! Hopefully you or Steve can run up to the corner store & grab some more for tomorrow morning. :-)
Have a great night, Angie!
Well it is now 2 minutes after 10 o' clock.. wishing my husband was home, probably wont be until around 1am or so he said :( I would go to the store and get some more coffee now but, hubby wouldn't like me out this late alone. I almost got all three days done, I just might work on it to pass the time..( I stay up and wait for him to get home, no matter how late it is) Girls and I prayed together for daddy and now they are relaxing in the living room reading, and I am HERE..lol.
So this means, I will get up and RUN to the store FIRST thing in the AM to grab some COFFEE!!!!
Post a Comment