Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Been a few days

Wow it has been several days since I have had a chance to log on the computer.. 
Had a fantastic encouraging weekend with a group of ladies from church. 
My blood pressure was a bit of a party pooper but like the genuine ladies they are, kept a close eye on me. 

I have the lovely 24 hour heart monitor on, get to depart with it in the am!! PTL!!!  

Steve keeps reminding me, " I should know how this goes, and what a hard time I gave him" I told him, ya know putting it ON patients, well was so more fun than wearing it myself.. I make one of the worlds WORST patients.. I do not even front... ( oops there goes my ghetto talk again.. so sorry) =)

The girls had a blast @ the West Branch on the Move Youth event Saturday. Steve was able to get the day off and go with the girls( while I was with the ladies- awesome man I have, I know =) )  There has been a competition between 15 churches of like faith here in AZ. Our youth group MSBC youth took 1st place!! They were awarded Gaming equipment and took 2nd place for over all in games. To achieve this victory, they worked together as a team memorizing scripture, handing out tracts, inviting visitors and church attendance. We are so very proud of our youth!! They ALL did a fantastic job!!! Most importantly is to have the Word of God wrote upon their heart!!

I will try to get pictures posted tonight, no promises.. =) 

Trust everyone is having a great week, keep encouraged!!! God is still on the Throne! There is ALWAYS HOPE!!!! Don't give up and walk away
(Jeremiah 18:1-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment