![]() |
| But Mr.Lisa had to hunt for"gas"money first.. rofl.. |
![]() |
| Heading Home.. one last Pic. |
![]() |
| We got our Coffee .. WHOO HOOO!!! |
![]() |
| Beautiful Coffee/book/gift shop |
![]() |
| We needed coffee in a BAD way |
![]() |
| Beautiful Entrance |
![]() |
| She has ISSUES with mirrors in bathrooms.. so she covers them up.. lol |
![]() |
| Part of a funny skit |
![]() |
| Forgot her name. I know she was introduced as Bro.Curtis Hutson's eldest Daughter |
![]() |
| Mrs.Sisck |
![]() |
| I thought this was so pretty. |
![]() |
| After watching LCB online, was neat to see one of my fav people( that I do not know) from the choir. This lil lady is rocken her white glasses |
![]() |
| Reception before Conference began on Thursday night. |
![]() |
| I was so excited!! |
![]() |
| Beautiful Sanctuary!! We went early to get a good seat |
![]() |
| And random pic's begin. My first time here! |
![]() |
| We are here!!! |
![]() |
| And we started doing this |
![]() |
| So after meds, this is what happened. |
![]() |
| So Ms.Lisa had pity and we stopped( 10 miles out of town) Here Ms.Eunice is showing her "meds" |
![]() |
| This is how the trip started... "are we there yet"? " I need a bathroom" |





























No comments:
Post a Comment