Monday, September 27, 2010

Off to another week.

So excited... My most favorite time of the year is approaching.. I loveeeeee FALL!!! 

Glad to be in another week.. ever have "one of those" weeks?  That was last week... Everything but the kitchen sink was thrown at us.. least felt like it.. But praise GOD HE and HE alone got us through... So thankful!!

Had a good day yesterday, so good to go and get refueled for a week to face.. To hear the word of God and fellowship makes a big difference. 
Work in progress, but so glad to know that Jesus is FOR ME and not against me.. wants to speak COURAGE to me(Acts 23:11)
I daily quote the scripture this blog is based on. If what life is handing me, and my reaction is not filtered through God's word.. I will make a mess of things.. What a difference Jesus makes. 

Trust everyone has a great Monday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment