Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, neither faints not grows weary. He gives power to the weak and to those who have no strength.
There is healing in His wings,
no more death,
No more parting,
No more pain,
No more crying,
No more sickness,
No more misunderstandings,
No more chains,
No more fear!
The King of Kings, yes
The Lord of Lords,
Will land one foot on Mt.Olives
and the other on the sea.
No more Heaven and Earth as we know it,
a New Heaven and New Earth,
The New Jerusalem!!!
Don't ya want to be among the saints standing behind our Commander and Cheif on that great day?
Yes every knee will bow and confess that He is who He has ALWAYS said He is!
God, Creator of all things will receive us unto Himself because of His Son Jesus Christ, the perfect sacrifice.
I can only imagine what that day will be like, when before Him I will lay at His feet washing them with my hair and the most expensive perfume there is in that Heavenly place.
I just like to think Jesus will let me shed tears of joy unspeakable and glory.
And empty my alabaster box to the one that placed peace where strife once lived.
Love where hate once reigned.
Mercy where anger once controlled.
I'll have a new body, and will RUN down those streets of gold towards The Throne where MY KING JESUS will be rightly seated by THE FATHER and given the crowns HE deserves!!
Please excuse my imagination mingled with many different scriptures in my own words of putting them together.
I'm choosing to just Praise HIM this morning, not asking for anything.
Just praising Him!!
He is worthy to be praised!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment