Saturday, May 17, 2014

Update on Hubby

We went to the Pulmonary DR today
(well guess yesterday technically) 
And he did a PFT test, there's still some unanswered questions and more appointments made and still need to be made. 

However we had a MAJOR answer to prayer and when Steve is ready for me to explain it all I will. It's a cautious answer, yet it's a major THANK YOU JESUS thing!!! 

They are really pushing us back to Cardiology. 
This is hard for us as we don't know that we feel The Lord would want that as He healed Steve's heart. 
So would you pray with us about this? 
We know God IS working in these circumstances to accomplish His plan in our lives, I KNOW God is going to bring us through and we will be better because of it. Not easy going through the fire. yet at the same time....
 It's a sweet communion with our Lord and each other. 

Family alter means more, the little things mean more, we are reminded daily that giving up or in isn't an option, we are being prepared to meet our Lord soon! 
And if our lives could point just one person to Jesus... It's worth it all. 

This isn't about us, it's ALL about HIM!


As some may have figured out, we no longer have an active FaceBook account. I had given ya heads up several weeks ago about that so I trust YOUR reading this and if you desire to follow our journey, this will be the place it will all unfold for ya.
 Well at least partially I should say😜

God Bless and thank you for each and every one if your prayers. 
They mean so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment