Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"The Resolution For Women"- Priscilla Shrier


  • Angela Wiseman's Home =) After sign up I will msg you my addy&Cell#

  • Starting the year off with the book

    "The Resolution For Women" By Priscilla Shrier.

    I would like for us to meet to read the introduction together, go over the first chapter's questions, and fellowship.

    This is only going to be a month long study, but I believe a great start to our year!

    The idea would be to read three chapters a week, do the questions at the end of each chapter, come online each week and share what you feel comfortable sharing.
    We can chat weekly online until we conclude with the last chapter.
    Then we would meet back together for the final wrap up and special ceremony you will not want to miss.
    (Yes even those of you who can only do online, I will make sure your included *smile*)
    We will spend time discussing, sharing ideas, praying together and have fellowship after for those who would like to stay for that.

    For those of you that live to far away from my home in AZ, or those in other states, you can still participate in this study.
    Purchase the book, go along with us, and post your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, prayer requests, on the private page I have set up exclusively for this study.
    ( I am looking into the option for you to join us live online the night's we meet together- you would see all of us)

    Will let you know more details on that in a few weeks.

    Once you have signed up for this study, I will add you to that private page.

    Back to the purchase options for this Book.......

    You can purchase the book several different ways.

    1)E-Book@http://www.christianbook.com/the-resolution-for-women-ebook/priscilla-shirer/9781433675430/pd/19767EB?product_redirect=1&Ntt=19767EB&item_code=&Ntk=keywords&event=ESRCP

    2)http://www.christianbook.com/the-resolution-for-women/priscilla-shirer/9781433674013/pd/67401X?product_redirect=1&Ntt=67401X&item_code&Ntk=keywords&event=ESRCP

    Or from the nearest Christian Book Store to you!

    Looking forward to getting together with You Ladies =)

    Any questions please feel free to email them to:
    womensbiblestudynfellowship@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment