Sunday, January 13, 2013

Seventeen Years!!

A few shots from that Wonderful Day Seventeen Years Ago Today!
We enjoyed going through our wedding photo's&the Girls got out our "Memorabilia" totes.. Letters & cards from our dating years, pictures, notes...
Was wonderful to look through all of that..

It hasn't always been easy, I wish I could say we have always kept Christ as head of our home, but we can't.
What I can say is by the Grace & Mercy of God, He is head of our home now, center of our marriage , and leading us along!

If I had it to all over again, at the same age, same time, same MAN- I would a million times over!!

Steve made and us continuing to make me a better woman.
I can not imagine life without him by my side!!
He is my love, my heart, my soul, every dream come true.

It was deeper than love at first sight.
We are soul mates, that God created Himself for each other and one for The Lord !!

I love you Honey!
Always & Forever ~
I Do 'till death do we part!





















No comments:

Post a Comment