Wow 2013 is here already!!!
Time goes by so quickly these days... I don't want to miss a thing, a moment, of what God has for me.
We had a lovely evening of great food & family time =)
I want to start setting up our get-together a with our friends SOON!
As soon as we can get adjusted to the new schedule for Steve&this semester of school for the Girls....
Time to break out the grill & get out the games for a great time of fellowship!
Lots of exciting goodies coming up&cant wait to get into them all!!
Time for Women's Bible Study to start back up, will be posting that information very soon.
WHC Sun Valley Camp will be starting in a few weeks & I'm so excited one of my dear best girlfriends will be the cook!!!
Steve goes back to the Ortho Surgeon for a follow up in a few weeks... Praying his broken arm is healing proper... Praying this pain will soon go away..
I think we are going to start putting the Christmas Decorations away & will be time for a First of the Year Deep Cleaning!!
Hoping to get some new painting done!!!!!
And for sure time for a Scrap-A-Thon
You Game? Hit me up!!


No comments:
Post a Comment