Monday, May 28, 2012

So a whirlwind of a weekend has come and gone, and now onto what this week will hold. 
Thursday night we had a ladies prayer meeting at my Grandmothers home( specifically for me) I am so humbled and very thankful for the preachers wife Jesus has sent us!! 
Friday night was our Bible Study, and we had a good time together, and the Holy Spirit was so sweet and near. 
Saturday was spent preparing for Sunday.

Sunday found us VERY tired from the few hours of sleep we had gotten, ( actually a whole week of little to no sleep) but Jesus helped us in Sunday School, and Church.
We were so excited to see "our" kids again!
 They had been sick, and some still were, but we were so glad to have them back. 
I think I am utterly exhausted, so plan to go ahead and give the girls the day off school, after all it is a 'holiday" 

Have you ever went through a period of life where you KNEW you were in GODS perfect will, yet had the enemy fight SO hard? 
That is where I find myself...
 God is doing Wonderful things and we are so thrilled to see HIS working and moving.. 
I think it is because we have another VERY important weekend coming up. 
Our valley Youth Rally from all the churches will be held at our church on Friday night June 1st. PLEASE COME and SPREAD THE WORD!


We are very excited for that.. 
We also have some potential MAJOR changes about to take place in our life over the next few months, would you please pray for us that we would get the mind and will of the Lord on this matter?!?!


I trust each and everyone of you have a wonderful Memorial Day! 


Love and Prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment