So I can not sleep and it is the middle of the night... Seemed I was starting to relax when Shania gave me a nice foot massage. But here I sit in front of the computer, waiting for my body to..... let me lay down.
Kelsey made 3 dozen cookies last night for us to take when we go visit the bus kids, we want to meet their parents and just let them know we love them. Please pray Jesus helps us to do this on our way to church.
Our first Bible Study is coming up this Friday night, and I would GREATLY appreciate your prayers. I shouldn't say first Bible Study, but first in a long time!!!
God is doing some AMAZING things here in the valley of the sun, and it is making the enemy mad!! So we all just need to keep doing what we have been, praying for one another and sticking together in this thing.
We are excited for Youth Rally on June 1st @ our church, Bro.David and Bro.Hunt and Bro.Daniel and not sure who else, I know Bro.Nathan from Tuscon church will be speaking to the youth, and there will be games afterwards. All the area churches are invited and looking forward to it.
It is a bit of a hard night for our family, as two very special young people are graduating high school on this same night. We have been planning for this for a long time, but with being involved in the church and working with the youth, we must first stick to our commitment, though it is a hard one emotionally. Our hearts will be in two places on this evening. I know the Lord understands and I pray He blesses their graduation in such a special way, as well as our service that night.
June 18-24th is Palm Dale camp over in Palm Dale California, you do NOT want to miss out on this camp!!!
And our Kelsey is graduating 8th Grade July 21st!!!
So busy time for sure, those are just the BIG events, plenty other things are happening too.
We have got to get her pictures done by next week, so we are not pushed like last year with Shania's pictures. We wanted out-door shots back when the weather was nice, but of course me being in the hospital didn't help, nor did other things.. but that is OKAY!!! We will just do some really nice indoor locations, and maybe grab a few outdoor ones and I know Jesus will help us get some really nice ones.
We are praying for a little jacket she can wear over her dress for the graduation, the sleeves are to short and it is such a beautiful dress.. God cares about every little detail, I know He will answer this one!!! Would you pray also? THANK YOU!!
I guess that is enough ramblings for now, I have pictures I need to get uploaded to the computer, but that is not in the top 20 TO DO things on my list right now =)
Have a great week everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment