So a few random pictures from my latest stay in (prison) CCU.. Lol
Yes I am woman enough to show my worst side, that way it might make my better side... The more appealing!
Ha....
So anyway, my dear hubby spoils me rotten.
I was not happy that I didn't have time to plan my CCU over night stay, or spruce up my mani/pedi!!!!!
So, he ran down to the car to get my emergency "kit" from the car. (remember this was not planned- thus why purse set was not available)
You ask.... Why????? Glad you asked!
I did not want my DR & all his croneys exposed to.... Okay call it pride..... I was not about to let him see my uneven toenails..
Come on, don't even try and act like you don't think like that.
Nothing is private in the hospital. Specially when ya have people poking at ya every hour.
And with it being Mothers Day weekend, my awesome husband ran over to the local target to buy me a brand new headset. The kind that is like a suction cup over your ears. (needed for the... Umm... how shall I say.... Mentally challenged lab people)
So I can listen to my worship music, stick out both arms, let them poke & talk to themselves as to why they can't find a "good " vein, because they are over worked. Or, am I a "Acts 2:38" Christian? Because my hair is so long.
I wonder what other part of the Bible I fit in when I put my hair up? Lol
Now all bets are off when I have weirdo on crack who is trying to figure out how to get blood out of my "Acts 2:38 " veins, reach out to TOUCH one said hair!!!!
Back up out of my kewlade people... Back it up.
So having said all that, I am still kicking it, have no desire to go back, disagree with the plan my DR wants & have this wonderful life God blesses me with to live :)
God is up to something big!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed my ramblings!!
2 comments:
Oh goodness you do have some of your g ma King in u love u aunt Jan
lol.... Aunt Jan, you will have to share some of those stories with me sometime.. Would love to hear them =) Love you too. Hello to all the Fam!!
Post a Comment