Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another long night!

I just want to let you all know how much your prayers mean to us!!! I FEEL THEM!!
I am very tired, not had much sleep.. This week has been crazy, and I know it is just the enemy trying to get me discouraged.. but I GOT MY FOOT ON THE ROCK AND MY MINDS MADE UP!!! 

The good Lord helped me to get more done for our Bible Study on Friday night, I got to bed around 5 or 6 am yesterday morning... got a few hours sleep and was hoping to get to bed early tonight but didn't happen . 
My heart rate is sitting at 120 right now, thankful it isn't worse but still is to uncomfortable to lay down and sleep. 
Maybe I will get some more research done tonight, grade papers, look for more books for the girls to read.. I can hardly keep up with them.. At this rate Kelsey and Shania are wanting to graduate High School together and go to college together.. So Kelsey has kicked into over drive... 

They are doing very well, and I am so thankful for each day we get to spend together. Kelsey had what we like to call " A light bulb moment" yesterday. She realized she wanted to build a few more educational blocks onto her foundation, and has been inspired!! LOVE IT!!

She took up teaching herself how to sew a few months ago, she has started making modest clothes for barbies, and wants to sell them to families with little girls. They are very stylish and cute. She has really got the hang of it and has been having a great time doing it. If she isn't doing that she is reading her Bible or Books, studying English or Science, and has slowly started enjoying math again ( after detoxing off of ACE) Our girls just got so board with ACE, it was not challenging enough for them and they like to not only work out of a book but actually experience what they are learning. 

Kaity is coming right along with leaps and bounds, since helping in Sunday School ( She is in charge of the crafts) It has REALLY made her want to become a teacher even more. We think that is neat =) 
They all three want to work for the Lord, time will tell where He leads them. 

Hard to believe we are already at the middle of the week, so much to do!!! 
Want to give glory, honor, and praise to Jesus for helping us through each day, and trial. 

God Bless!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment