I KNOW HE HEARD MY PRAYER!!
Last night the Lord touched me in a BIG way. My heart rate went down and stayed at 89-95.
Might not seem like big deal to anyone else... Try living with the numbers I have, the little things are BIG things.
Woke up to it back at 125 and up and down, but I refused it, rebuked it in the name of JESUS, and we got ready and went on to church.
Oh how I am glad we went. Was EXACTLY what I needed.. Pastor preached on believing God, walking by faith, and how GOD IS GOOD even in the hard stuff..
Nothing is to big for our God!
Back of course acting up, half paralyzed on the right side last night, but GOD helped me to make it to both services today. So so thankful!
He also helped Steve in a BIG way. He was beat up from work... but GOD gave him the strength he needed, and our family received encouragement and a challenge to dig deeper.
What a MIGHTY GOD we serve!!!
Thank you Lord for your blessings on me!!!
I am trusting HIM to help in the weeks ahead, and as we continue to get settled.
Heart rate is staying elevated, but ya know what.. that is just a number.. GOD is working, and I refuse to accept ANYTHING else.
Oh wouldn't trade nothing for my journey now.
Nothing in the world satisfies my soul like my JESUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment