Friday, October 14, 2011

One Crazy Week

Wow, where to start,
Monday I started working on Fall Decorations again( even though we are not completely settled in) 
Around 4pm my heart rate ( at what I saw) peaked at 150 beats per minuet.. 
I have been battling this all week as most of you know, well longer, but has been climbing again.. 
Steve and the girls were all out in the garage, and I was peeling garlic and got worse and worse, made it to the bedroom on the bed, couldn't talk, let alone breath good.. Charlie knew something was wrong and kept going back and forth between our room and the garage door. 
I prayed for someone to come in, forgetting I had my cell in my hand. So I called them in here, all I could get out was need help. 
Steve called my DR and of course they wanted me to the hospital ASAP. Well I was not calling 911 because they would of took me to Dell Webb,, and we ALL KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT!!
So off to JCL DV we went, I did not understand why this was happening , but knew I did NOT want to stay in the hospital. 
The good Lord had already stared lowering my heart rate and blood pressure without meds, and had familiar nurses on( sad when you know an ER nursing staff) The ER Dr was very nice, they took great care of me as always, called my DR and of course the option to stay was on the table, but he didn't make me, so I chose the other option of going into the office to see him ASAP.
Several of the answers to prayer that night were, labs, CXR, and a few RX refills done. That accomplished somethings that have been needing to be done. 
My blood work over all is just fine, still no high cholesterol or anything like that. No sign of heart disease ( confused yet? lol)
So  my appointment is still the same, on the 24th of this month. 
I came home in severe pain with my back still, and has been all week a battle. So I decided I better listen to the Lord, my husband, and DR's.
I have just sat around doing crafts.. 
So our week of take it easy has been, marking LOTS of things off our to-do list!!! :) 

I am feeling some better, still weak, and in pain, but not like I was. And so far heart has not gone back through the roof!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

So tomorrow the girls and I are having coffee with a friend of mine, she only lives a few blocks away so don't have far to drive :)

Now ya know I have relaxed if I am going to show a craft and not worry about the background!! 
Yes we are still un packing, and hanging pictures, and arranging furniture.. but FALL is here people ( regardless what the weather says) and I want to enjoy it!!

LOVE FALL, did ya all know that (wink :) )
Have a great weekend everyone!! 

Below you will find pictures from my phone of the lamps.
Like I said, Steve spray painted the bases black( they look so pretty) and I decorated the lamp shades that were an ugly supposed to be white color. BLAH! boring... 
So now we will need to hit up the thrift stores or garage sales for a few more lamp shades for Christmas ;) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment