Friday, October 14, 2011

Check out Kelsey's blog link to the left :)

I encourage you to go read Kelsey's blog for yourself, but wanted to post this as soon as I could. I have been waiting for her to do it, so I could after she did!

She came to me one night several , several weeks ago and shared this with me out of her prayer journal. 
Needless to say I was SOBBING in my heart, and shedding tears while she read it to me. 
It's meaning is personal, but so encouraging wanted to share! 


Below is what she wrote.



By Gods name

This was inspired totally by God he brought it to my mind a few weeks ago.
Cancer can be healed
Lives's can be saved
Thoughts can be changed
By Your Name.
Marriage's can be saved
Heart's can be turned
Battle's can be won
By Your Name.
The devil can be defeated
Insecurity can go away
Temptation can be destroyed
Hurts can be healed
By Your Name.
With faith we can believe
With hope we will receive
With Love we can know
By Your Name.

Written by Kelsey Wiseman 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment