So I have added another adventure to my hobby list :) Thanks babe for supporting the idea :)
As all of you who know me WELL, know I LOVE LOVE LOVE candles... Steve's cousin shipped me a "basket" party in a box :) I was VERY skeptical, wasn't really interested in getting "to involved" didn't want to make things awkward in the family.. ya know what I mean?!
Anyway, she never did pressure me, I contacted her after thinking about it and 'waiting" for a right time to do it.. well that never came.. so just prayed and talked to Steve and "booked" a party all the way to back east!!!!
THE very night we got the box, I was HOOOOOOKED!!!! The product is simple, yet elegant, affordable, but not cheap in quality, with a no hassle approach. Still up to this point had no DESIRE whatsoever to EVER get into DIS(direct independent sales) again.. been there, done that, have MANY "t-shirts" ha! :)
So anyway, here is the link to my personal website with Scentsy take a look around, if you would like to know more about the product, or would like to make some change on the side, email me, call me, text me, or facebook me.
**********MAKE SURE******* If you would like to place an order, click on the "buy now" link next to my "starter show" from June... This way I get credit towards the goal I am trying to reach within my first 2 weeks as a new consultant :) THANKS!!!
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment