Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thinking about a HERO tonight!

Thinking tonight, about one of my earthly "hero's" Sis Judy Williams. In a few hours they will celebrate her life that she left and  "graduated with honors" as Sis Mary put it. This will be a short post, will write more tomorrow night. Several thoughts that are on my mind as I type this... "KEEP THE LIGHT ON" Don't back down, don't compromise, dig my heels in where all I can do is fall forward into the arms of Jesus and let HIM lead my life. I AM SOOOOOOO excited at how God is working in our life. GOD has BIG BIG BIG things for us.. yes lil ol us.. So humbled, scared, excited, all at the same time. When all looks hopeless and in our human minds think" well I thought they were going to make a go for God, but they are not doing what I feel they should" BE CAREFUL, we are not GOD, and we do not know what HE is doing on the other side of that situation, and GOD does not go by OUR clock.. Are you not thankful for that? I sure am.. I love the Lord, HE heard my cry, He alone is worthy of my praise.. So friends, I ask that you listen to the song posted below this post and do exactly that. PRAY FOR US.. We will pray for you, and I BELIEVE with GOD in the driver seat HE will guide each one of us to GLORIFY HIS name, and further HIS Kingdom.. NOW is NOT the time to sit down in discouragement, it is time to STEP INTO THE CAUSE, NOW IS YOUR TIME. The saints are going home, Jesus said to work until He comes.. I with the help of the Lord plan and endeavor to do just that... I can not sit and not share this AMAZING life changing gift... I will burst.. I HAVE GOT TO TELL SOMEBODY JESUS SAVES.. EVEN US, THE LOOSERS that NO ONE wants anything do with.. HE CAME FOR US!!! Keep your head up, look to Jesus,... and I can tell you from experience that, the ones satan wants you to think are against you.. are FOR YOU. They love you and are praying and pulling for you.. We have MANY MANY MANY people to thank for praying.. so that brings me to the point..   I have a list we want to see GOD work and move, so I thank you for praying, keep on keeping on.. Do not change, Do not give up, We have got to work together .. now is not the time to stop and give in... GOD is worth more than any of us combined could ever give.. but isn't HE worth our efforts? ( I say we as in our family) You did not pray in vain, GOD is working, has changed us, we are not finished yet PRAISE GOD HE is still working on me!! 

Enough rambling for tonight, scattered thoughts they were, hope ya can make heads or tails out of it! Love you all, praying for you all.. Heaven is around the corner.. Lets keep praying, and KEEP THE LIGHT ON as Sis Judy admonished us to do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment